Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

S10 fuel filter
Hi All, Where is the fuel filter located on a '99 S10??
6
6

Underslung load.
In a couple of weeks I'll be carrying a directional digging pipe section a few hundred miles with an S-10 Blazer. The vehicle has a good, sturdy set of Yakima bars, and I first moved the pipe that...

Avalanche floor lighting
This is something I've just noticed on my 9 month old '04 Chevy 1500 Z71 Avalanche...there's no floor lighting on either side! Dome courtesy lights and door marker lights come on when door is open,...
7
7

Died and will not start 91 c2500 silverodo
I have a 91 chevy c2500 it had a miss in it yesterday and today i was on the highway and it just died and would not start back up. Took off the carb cover to make sure injctors were firing into...
2
2

Problem solvers needed...Chevy Astro electric/tranny
This is a 2001 Chevy Astro Passenger Van with about 60,000 miles on it. First, the rear dutch door needed two or three presses of the button on the door before it would unlatch. Then, it quit opening...
3
3

4-post lifts
I'm looking to buy a 4-post automotive lift. Anybody have an opinion on brands and accessories? Need to lift a one ton dually. Thanks.
2
2

trans temp switch
Hi all please can someone help me? I own a 1988 suburban R20 454ci 3/4 ton, with a thm400 transmission. I have a trans temp switch that i purchased from LMC, but i cant find the damn thing, its not...
2
2

2wd vs 4wd mileage
What would you say is the difference in mileage in a 2000 Blazer driving in 2wd vs 4wd for most winter driving?
7
7

Re: Chinese Lessons: What GM Has Learned in China
China invites American companies to set up shop only for the purposes of industrial espionage. Once they extract all there is to steal, they'll evict the foreigners and collectivize the operation.
26
26

S-10 Steering Wheel & wiper control stalk
I'm really about tired of putting up with the short in the wiper control stalk, but have no idea how to get to the thing! Every time I use the turn signal, the f(&^()&$* wipers go on! Even sometimes...
1
1

1994 S-10 Blazer 4x4 Shifting Problem
The 4WD drive always worked before. Now when I press the button to engage 4WD High you can hear something click over (Like it's working), but front wheels don't turn. If I switch it to 4WD Low the...
3
3

1997 S-10 Blazer throttle cable
1997 S-10 Blazer throttle cable broke about 1" above foot pedal connection. Chevy dealer here is having a difficult time finding the correct cable for the blazer. He says there are two different part...
1
1

99 s-10 t-case ?'s
Hey, my buddy has a 99 s-10 with the 4.3 and the "three button" 4-wheel system, those are his words lol, well i my self am more of a jeep guy but im trying to help him out, i need to know what t-case...
3
3

Reset Engine Oil-Life System
I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado. I am about to change the oil and filter. How do I go about reseting the Engine Oil-Life System once I am complete? The manual does not cover how. Is it possibly by...
4
4

Klunk in dash
Does anyone know what the clunking noise is on the left side of the dash on a 05 crew cab 1500? My buddy told me his and HIS friend both do it too.
5
5