14" Dodge Shadow rims. What else do they fit?

I have 4 14" Dodge Shadow rims that I want to sell. What other Chrysler product will they fit? Is there any place to look this up on the web? Thanks, Snyde

Reply to
Snydley

You want "Hollander interchange" information. You might back into the information you're looking for by looking up replacement wheels on

and then looking to see which other vehiclespop up.

If they're five-lug wheels, there's a decent chance they'll fit many of the K-derivative cars.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

100 mm 5 bolt, roughly 35-45mm offset - fits 5 bolt neon, dynasty, new yorker, and 4 cyl dodge mini-vans.Also shadow and spirit.Daytona and GLH Bolt pattern and offset same as Chevy Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire - not sure of caliper clearance. Same bolt pattern as new Corolla, Matrix and vibe but not enough room for the calipers on the big wheeled vibe and Matrix - not sure of the Corolla and low end Matrix / vibe.

Also same bolt pattern and offset as VW golf.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:21:09 -0500, Geoff wrote:

listing can give you the information if you are patient.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I put a set of those 100mm 5-bolt 14" rims from a Plymouth Acclaim on an '87 Pontiac Grand Am - fit perfect!

Reply to
Nick B

They should fit all pre-'91 minivans. I have them on my '89 turbo. They center hole is a little too small for them to fit Cavalier and Sunfire, even though the bolt pattern is the same. I found this out after selling some Chrysler wheels to a friend, but got them back because they wouldn't fit his Sunfire.

Reply to
KokomoKid