Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

It's 1978 all over again for Chrysler
Lee Iacocca was alarmed by the massive amount of unsold cars sitting and decaying on the Michigan State Fairgrounds near Detroit back in late '78 when he took over as chair of Chrysler Corporation....
16
16

Spark Plugs
The PT Cruiser started life in 01 with a conventional factory installed Champion plug. The new line of mini-vans with the 3.8 get a factory installed double platinum, (7440). Late in 01 the double...

American
Can I buy a Chrysler if I wish to buy American ? Historically, Chrysler was American until the buyout in 1999. I know they have many factories and workers here, but Toyota does too. So what gives ? I...
6
6

Concorde Fuel pressure
I have a 95 Concorde that is starting to take longer to crank than it should. I suspect the fuel pressure regulator. I was going to pop one in as a guess until I saw what a job it was. Looks like the...
28
28

Chrysler Magazine
Chrysler Magazine is looking for owners to feature in the publication. Must have a unique story about car, job, life, etc. and be enthusiastic about your Chrysler. Please send information for...
40
40

Acclaim 2.5L AIS motor replacement/adjustment HELP needed
Hello I have an Acclaim with 2.4L four, that is idling too high. Found no vacuum leaks. Tested with OTC scanner, idle speed will hover at 1200rpm even when called for base idle (750). I can increase...
6
6

Big 3 blows it again, Japs eating their lunch
Per CNBC minutes ago, sales of the new sub-subcompacts from Japanese manufacturers are exceeding expectations by a wide margin. These are the Toyota Yaris, the Honda Fit and the Nissan Versa. Dealers...
28
28

96 Grand wagoneer
I have a 96 Grand Cherokee with a check engine light on. 4.0 motor. I think it has OBD I. Does any one know the key switch sequence that can tell me what sensor to check? Thanks Smitty

Coolant leak found...
I been having a coolant leak on a Dodge Caravan 2005. when doing my last oil change, I found that it is coming from the water pump gasket/seal whatever it is. I have been having to replace coolant in...
8
8

CV Joints 90 Voyager
I've got a 90 Voyager that's giving me CV joint noise when I turn a tight LEFT turn. Right turn is OK. I can hear the noise but have been having trouble deciding which axle is causing it. Since a left...

Reliant 87, new pump?
Hi. I need to replace the water pump in my 87 Reliant 2.5L. IS IT OK if I get a used one at the junkyard, or should I better get a new one? Is that a sensitive part? thanks
4
4

TCM on 300M
Our 2001 300M is sitting in the shop while we have tried to find a TCM. Factory is backordered and we bought a used one through the mail to try. Problem is it looks like it may have been wet, has red...
1
1

a500 - 42rh trany help
I have a 1991 Dodge Ram 50 automatic 2 wheel drive truck with the A500 type 42rh trany in it. It has problems shifting up after you start it (once it shifts threw all the gears it works fine) and the...
2
2

New Veriable Speed transmission
I was out trying to look at a new car, and my wife took a liking to the Jeep Crossover, with the two-pulley transmission. I am not new to this design, as I have been using this type of...
25
25

EBAY Seller Warning "66fourdoor".
"duty-honor-country" aka Charlie Nudo, Ebay seller "66fourdoor". Beware the Ebay seller "66fourdoor", Charlie Nudo, Drums PA. If there is anything wrong with your transaction he will post your...