1978 New Yorker Broughm Salon Edition for sale.

I hope this isn't considered Spam. I figure you are the people that care about a car like this one for sure. When I posted regarding the ignition there were several of you that knew exactly what I was talking about. Maybe there is someone that wants a ride to pimp. This would be it for sure.

The Salon package included Salon wheels which are Chryslers answer to ralley wheels. I think it have every option that was offered. 8-track tape, Chronograph clock!, lots of leather and power everything. I like the lighters and ashtrays in the back seat. I've put new brake calipers and rotors as well as an MSG inginition.

I've got it advertised in the Auto Trader for $2,500. Just between you, me and the ether, I'd take less.

Give me a call or send mail if you are interested please.

Tad Buhman

206-890-3602 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Tad