1993 Voyager stalling. Code 43 with check engine light on

My 1993 Voyager with 3.3L engine is stalling upon acceleration. I did the key sequence, and a code 43 has been set. The check engine light
is also on. The code has something to do with the dwell being off. Could this be cause by the crank sensor, or a bad coil pack?
Thanks,
KM
http://www.allpar.com/fix/codes/faults/code-43.html

for my case, on a diffirent car, when i get 43 it turned out that my fuel pump connector rusted and it registered as open circuit on the something like ASD relay or some system related to ingition system. .