1994 Voyager 3 liter pressure regulator - dealer for tran sw upgrade

Just wonder. Pressure regulator for a van hard to start. Once running,it's fine, so can't see the fuel pump being the culprit. One of the mechanics here suggested the pressure regulator.

Also, saw don't take a tranny to a dealer if out of warranty. But who else can upgrade the TCM transmission control module to the latest software for teh A-604 so the torque converter does not have to work so hard and self-destruct with the

37 mph shudder?

Not many tranny places where I live and Cottman did not seem to know about the sw upgrade. They rebuilt the tranny for the previous owner and that person was not satisfied with the original rebuild for $2000 and another $700 for more stuff six months later. Probably better to get a rebuilt from Jasper that is close to being remanufactured in a way?

Reply to
Treeline

Not satisfied with Cottman's!! What a shock to hear such a statement... NOT!! I would not let them work on the Shimano shifter on my kids bike after the crap they did to my oldest sons car. 3 trips back and never got it right. To top it off they dented and scratched the side of the car on the 3rd trip and insisted it was that way when they got it ( Even though they gad blue paint that matched his car on the jam of there garage door and red paint matching the jam on his car). Guess the morons can't drive either.

Reply to
PC Medic