1995 Neon Charging Problems

I have a 1995 Dodge Neon and noticed that recently the charging light has come one? I smelled a acidic type odor after driving one day and noticed that the charging lamp was also on, As a check I took off the positive cable from the battery as it was running and noticed that the windshield wipers came on?

Any ideas on what my possible problems are ?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated

Reply to
Carlos Hathcock

you sir have issue's , troll away....

Reply to