1996 grand cherokee

Can anyone tell me how to fix my heated seats in my Jeep?

Reply to
Bambam69

Check fuse. Check for power and ground at seat connections. No power, check switch and wiring. Yes power, check continuity through the heated seat back and seat cushion elements. Replace the one that is broken. They are wired in series so if either on goes open, both stop working. I think you will find that the seat cushion in open. They heating grids are available separately.

Reply to
Road Runner

Thank you

"Road Runner" wrote: > Check fuse. Check for power and ground at seat connections. No

Reply to
Bambam69