1997

I have a 97 Grand Caravan and I have a hard time reading the oil dip stick,I have a slight leak, on my 6 cyl engine.Its a curved stick and at times I cant tell if I need oil or not.

Reply to
Gary

I have a 97 Grand Caravan and I have a hard time reading the oil dip stick,I have a slight leak, on my 6 cyl engine.Its a curved stick and at times I cant tell if I need oil or not.

Reply to
Rob

If it's parked on level ground overnight, check it first thing in the morning after everything has settled 99.999%. Pull it out once and check it. After that, you may or may not get good readings due to cold oil that would have been dragged up into the tube from the first time pulling it out.

Reply to
Bill Putney

The oil is very clean due to frequent oil changes.I will keep it on level ground and only check iy after it sits all night.Thanks guys.

Reply to
Gary

Clean it and use colered chalk. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO