1998 voyager

hi im new to the group.ive just bought a chrysler grand voyager,here in norway,its a 2.5 turbo diesel,ive been looking for some parts ie-running boards/side steps.ive tried the usual e-bay but no luck,my local chrysler dealer wants over 11,000kroner which is very expencive, just hoping one of you kind people can point me in the right direction.im over in the uk quite often ive family there,but i dont mind ordering from the usa , please help thanks shaun

Reply to
shaun