1999 plymouth voyager 3.0l

Hi...

The manual says I should replace my timing belt at 96,000 for the 3.0litre. Does this engine have a non-interference engine?

Also, has anybody else had problems with oil leaks at 97,000km on the

3.0litre engine.

Thanks...

Jjt

Reply to
Jeff Tingley

mic canic

the 3.0Liter is non-interference. While not a guarantee that no damage can be done if a timing belt breaks, it is certainly very unlikely.

Reply to
PC Medic