'96 Caravan, power steering line leak

I have a leak in the power steering line, and from what I can see when I crawl under it is that the metal line has rusted through, and there is a pinhole leak. The van is a '96 3.0l V6 automatic. Do I need to take the steering gear completely off to replace this line, or can I remove the lines and leave the steering gear attached to the van. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Snydley

Reply to
Snydley