1999 Sebring Coupe

I recently bought then acquired my father's 1999 Sebring LXi Coupe. It has

48,000 miles on it after I drove down from Oregon to my house in Southern California.

The car appears to be in good shape. It handled the drive down the I-5 quite well. (Of course, since I normally drive an Avalanche I felt like a sardine in tin can, but that's beside the point.)

I want to take the car into the mechanic and have it given the once-over. Looking around I cannot find what the most common problems are on the car (V6) are. I do have the "tar" drippings on the door seals.

What should I be looking for?

Reply to
PerfectReign