1999 Sebring remote programming instruction

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the instruction of remote programming on my 1999 Sebring Convertible? I've tried to look up the net but couldn't find any instruction, so please help me out if you know how to program the remote. Thanks :)

Reply to
jerssi

It has to be programmed with the scan tool unless you have already 2 good ones programmed.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

If it is similar to my 1999 LH, you only need to have one already-programmed transmitter to self program additional ones. (All transmitters are needed during re-programming, any transmitter previously programmed will be deprogrammed if not used during the reprogram sequence...This is a feature to deprogram lost transmitters, after buying a used car etc.)

To self program additional SKIM / Sentry keys, two preprogrammed keys are definately needed.

Reply to
Greg Houston