200 Neon Problems

I have a 2000 Neon with 205000 km. I check the codes and it tells me that I have a miss fire on cylinder #2. I am trying to figure out what the root cause is. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions?

Gord

Reply to
Gord

replace spark plugs rc9yc champions gap to .35 then if still there and never been done or been more that 70K replace spark plug wires. then if still there replace coil.

Reply to
wraithyjeep

The wires did it!

Thanks!

Reply to
Gord

The wires is the most common. IF you search around for Neons with a miss fire, this is the cause. I had the same issue with mine, #2 wire.

Reply to
mike