neon tie rod

anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends cost on a 2000 neon?

Reply to
jaime barrio

Yes, Let me pull out a phone book for you and call the parts store! I'll get back to you. "jaime barrio" wrote in message news:Y6%De.2261$Ho3.1307@trndny01... anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends cost on a 2000 neon?

Reply to
David

I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup..., or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

Reply to
Dan C

hmm so in your view, this newsgroup should just shut down because every question posted here could be answered elsewhere.

Reply to
Punch

"jaime barrio" wrote in message news:Y6%De.2261$Ho3.1307@trndny01... anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends cost on a 2000 neon?

Reply to
Abby Normal

newsgroup...,

Dont waste your time with this idiot, He cant help it

Reply to
maxpower

I know but if I had posted something derogatory he would have come back with something similar. Wash, winse, repeat. I figured a positive reply would be better. I prolly should have just moved on but I didn't.

Reply to
Abby Normal

I've openly posted about this guy and have been following him for a little bit now. Nevermind him. He's a lowly hick trying to feel better about his miserable life. Condescending hicks are the best though, epsecially when... well nevermind...

Reply to
soxinseven2

Thanks for the info. I'm so glad there are all you self appointed Internet police to keep us safe from people like me. Did you even bother to look at the time I posted the message? Tell me what local parts store is open at 1 AM EST?

Reply to
jaime barrio

Exactly how many trolls does this NG have? "David" wrote in message news:mM7Ee.157787$go.9330@fed1read05... Yes, Let me pull out a phone book for you and call the parts store! I'll get back to you. "jaime barrio" wrote in message news:Y6%De.2261$Ho3.1307@trndny01... anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends cost on a 2000 neon?

Reply to
jaime barrio

And at 1 A.M is it open for everyone else!

Reply to
David

Haha! Here's the ignorant doofus who claims to be a Sox fan, but doesn't know that they won it in FOUR! LOL! How could anyone take a galoot like this seriously? Run along home now, boy.

Reply to
Dan C