2001 dodge caravan brake problems

I live on a back country road with alots of standing water. when weather gets below freezing my wheels lock up. This only happens in my caravan other cars traveling the same road do not have this problem. Has anyone else have a cold weather problem like this

Reply to
Lmcw2003

We have a '98 Grand Caravan that has the same problem. Need to go forward a little before backing out of the driveway to "unlock" the back brakes after vehicle is parked overnite.

Only happens in damp, cold wx here in northern MI. Dealer replaced the rotors last spring....winter is here and so are the locking brakes. 40K miles.

Reply to
Mike

Rear drums?

05-001-02A SEP 02 Brakes - Rear Drum Brake Freezing/Water/Snow Ingestion

from

Art Begun

Reply to
mic canic