88 LeBaron

I love 88 LeBarons, my whole family does. I got one, My Dad got one, Both my older and younger sisters got one, my brother got one, and my girlfriend got one. none of us have had any trouble with em except my girlfriend. her breaks work most of the time but sometimes they sease up (dont quote on spelling) and wont engeage. it isent safe for the road and normallyiknow what to do but this is the first time i have ever seenthis happen in any car. she has been parked for the past two years. i bought her a 94 chev to get around in for a while but u and me both know that noone wants to go around in a cavalier. can anyone help me

Reply to
bobby892