2001 T&C AC Questions

First the symptoms - My AC doesn't work on the drivers side (3 zone ATC system in 2001 T&C LXi). It works fine on the passenger side and in the rear. So, the questions:

1) How, or is it possible, to use the panel buttons to get the ATC system into diagnostic/maintenance calibration mode. Note, I have googled this and the procedure for my van has not appeared. Pre-2001 or non 3 zone ATC methods do not work.

2) How do I get to the blend door, or how much of the dash/center console/lower console needs to come off to even see if the blend door is stuck/broken - which I believe it is?

Thanks in advance,

JS

Reply to
Jeff Singleton