lift gate T&C 2001

The lift gate on my T&C 2001 stopped working Will not respond to remote or internal switch Fuse is ok Checked lift motor and it runs when hot wired Door releases but will not power lift There is an electronic box where it appears the door may be controlled by next to the lift system Is this circuit board the likely cause of failure or should I check something else?

Reply to
ddm

One more time, it is probably the latch assembly that is bad. The latch is what tells the liftgate module what position the door is in. If it does not know if the door is opened or closed it will not allow it to work at all.

95% of all power lift gate doors that wont work are due to the latch assembly!!!-

Glenn Beasley CHrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname