2002 Neon Spark Plug Wires

If someone would be cordial enough to answer my question that would be great.

I've had to replace the spark plug wires 4 times on my 2002 Neon over the course of 2.5 years (105,000 km).

Is this the sign of an impending disaster?

Reply to
Blair Conrad

The first questions are, who said they needed to be replaced and why?

Blair C> If someone would be cordial enough to answer my question that would be > great.

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Reply to
deadbeat

Reply to
maxpower

WARANTY at the DEALER?

my 2001 PT also had but only once have the ignition wires replaced

howard

They had to be replaced, each time, because the engine was hesitating and the engine light was on. They've been replaced by the dealer each time. The dealer doesn't think that this is strange, I do.

Thanks fellas,

Blair Conrad

Reply to
Blair Conrad

Time to find a different dealer to have your repairs done at..

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Reply to
maxpower