2002 PT Cruiser question

I just bought a used 2002 PT Cruiser, no owner's manual included. There's a red switch on the dash that I haven't identified. Appreciate it if someone would tell me what it is.

Thanks

Reply to
mpatte1

Secret ejection seat switch.

Reply to
Art

You would have to be more specific. does it say anything? Have you turned/switched it? Could it be an after market thingy??

Reply to
maxpower

I have a 2001, so this may not be help if there was an additional switch in

2002; however, I do not have a red switch of any kind on my 2002 Touring Edition. I compared the dash to the owner's manual and can see only one switch in the manual that is not on my dash, the Traction Control switch. I cannot tell it's color from the illustration in the manual; however, it is located low on the dash in a cluster with the rear wiper and defroster switches - right next to the Cigar-lighter/electrical-outlet.

I hope this might be of some help.

Reply to
L, not -L

ahooga horn button

Reply to
Punch

Appreciate

defroster

Thanks! That's exactly where it is, next to the rear wiper and defroster.

Reply to
mpatte1

I'd have to agree! Have you pressed it??

PT_Sean