engine trouble

Hi, I have a 99 plymouth voyager with about 60 thousand miles on it. It recently started to skip and vibrate when i would hit the accelerator after stopping. It last for a second or two then goes away. I have already gotten a tune up and replaced the transmission fluid. Two mechanics told me I need a whole new transmission. Does this sound right

Appreciate any input. Thank you

-- stinx

View this thread:

Send from

stinx

you cant expect to get an answer based on just that, The van would have to be test driven, the modules/controllers would have to be scanned for any fault codes. You say it had a tune up......were the wires replaced?? was the check engine lite on??

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname