2004 intrepid

I have a 3.5 Intrepid 2004. Will run fine then just lose prower and die. No reasoning to it. Have put new cam and crank sensors in, can hear fuel pump running. It will start sometimes right away other times after a few minutes. I had it to Dodge dealer, they check everything out and couldn't wrong anything but the o2sensors (2 of them) are reading bad. Can this be the problem?

Reply to
MLSIAS

Check the error codes.

If there are no codes, then: Does it just stop dead, or sputter out slowly? I've had electric fuel pumps that would work fine when cool, but begin to bind up as they get warm causing fuel pressure to drop off so the engine would sputter away and die. Get your mechanic to drive it around with a fuel pressure gauge temporarily installed (taped to the windshield where it can be seen) and see if the fuel pressure drops when the power begins to drop.

Reply to
Steve

Perhaps bad/failing ignition switch

Reply to