2005 Chrysler Town and Country Power Window Problem

Hi guys.
I have an '05 TC with 93k on it. The drivers side window, if it does go down, will not come back up without pulling the window up or slamming the door several (6 or 7) times. I don't want to have to replace the whole assembly but I will if I have to. I live in Iowa so a window stuck down in this winter is not good. Please let me know what you think.
Scott T. Indresano
Reply to
Crash