HELP....SAVE MY 74 ROADRUNNER from a fate worse than death - COMPLETED PIC 45.jpg (0/1)

I have a 1974 roadrunner with 440 and 727 automatic. I live a mile down a gravel road, it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel roads. Come visit my website at

or Email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for more details.

Reply to
RonBailey

"it will destroy this car to drive it on gravel roads."

no it wont

Reply to
Rob

Nice looking car.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

For A Sebring.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Umm... Sebring's were really beautiful...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

So were `Cuda's, especilly mine :)

Reply to