2005 SWB minivan seats

On a short wheel base Caravan or T&C, is it possible to remove the center seat(s), and move the rear bench seat up to the middle? We did this with our '95 Voyager SE soon after we bought it. The salesman here says that we can do this with the new ones as well, but he doesn't have a SWB to actually try it with.

-- Jeff Wieland

Reply to
Jeff Wieland

Yes

Reply to
Grouchy

Does it matter whether you get the center bench or the center bucket seats?

-- Jeff Wieland

Reply to
Jeff Wieland

It took a while, but I got an email from DC stating that it is not possible to move the rear seat up to the middle. Not that I necessarily believe what she says -- I've seen some responsed from them in the past that would indicate that they don't really read the messages they get.

-- Jeff Wieland

Reply to
Jeff Wieland