300C

Does the 300C Hemi require premium fuel? Also, where can I find the stats for 0-60, 1/4 and top speed?

Thanks

Reply to
NJ Vike

Per the 300's brochure:

5.7L Hemi: Unleaded Mid-Grade

6.1L Hemi: Unleaded Premium

Later HrseyCar

Reply to
HrseyCar

Owners manual says regular (89) however mine seems to run a little rough with regular, I'm using 93 octane.

A quick google search would have given you the performance numbers you were looking for,

Car and Driver Magazine:

5.7 L, V-8, 5 speed Automatic 0-50 4.10 sec.

0-60

5.30 sec.

0-70

6.80 sec.