300C's? Where?

I see VERY FEW of the new 300's around here (SW Ontario).

For those that see a lot of them - here's a question: Do you also see a lot of the older 300M's - or not?

Theory: In places where there are a lot of 300M's, the sales of

300C's will be slow. SW Ontario is SATURATED with 300M's. I can't drive to work (and back) without seeing at least 3 or 4 300M's along the way (both ways).

While driving in the states over the past few years, I've been to some places where I've seen hardly any Chrysler products (ie Seattle - Portland). I wonder how the 300C is selling there.

Reply to
MoPar Man

I see the occasional 300 M. I am quickly seeing a number of 300 C cars. I live in the Baltimore/Washington area.

Reply to
Carl Keehn

Join us over here on the U.S. side of the Detroit River sometime. There's lots of *both*.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

I just got back from a trip between Nashville and St. Loius. We saw a lot of

300's. Most I've ever seen in a day. I think they will be very common. I see ten or twelve 1994-97 LHS's every day of the world, and another dozen 2nd Gen LH cars. I expect to see a lot of 300s eventually. I think the 300's are somewhat underpriced, so they may be more popular than what they are replacing. I like the styling, but I think I can finally see what the detractors of the styling are saying about the beltline. When you follow a 300 on the road, it looks terrible.

I also saw a Dodge magnum on the road, only one.

Reply to
Joe

I just came back from a trip to Alberta. Tried to arrange to rent a new 300, thought I had it lined up, but Thrifty had a 300M for me. I rented a new Grand AM from Avis instead (had that lined up too because I suspected that Thrifty really wouldn't have a new 300 available).

I did see 1 or 2 of the new 300's (rental cars, one from Washington state) and yes, I've been a detractor of the high belt-line ever since seeing the first pics available on the new 300 Behemoth.

I don't know what I hate more. The high belt-line, or the front end that belongs more on an SUV than a premium, near-luxury car.

Reply to
MoPar Man