83 Chrysler car radio wiring code

I have a 83 Chrysler lebaron Town & country and want to replace the car radio with a similar unit (but 84 model)I found on Ebay. However the wiring is totally different. Car side has 3 plugs, 2 of which are weired shaped, with in total 10 wires (6+2+2). Radio side has 2 flat plugs with 14 wires (7+7). I have the male plugs as well. Can anyone help me with wiring codes for the car side, so I can connect them properly? Thanks

Reply to
louis heylen

I hope one of these helps.

Engineerant