'90 Sundance Headlight Assembly

How do pull the assembly to replace it I have found the two obvious points on the front but there seems to be a third I can't find.

Reply to
JohnKing

The "obvious points on the front" are the aiming screws, not meant to be used to remove the lamp. The lamp-and-bracket assembly bolts to the radiator support panel.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

That is the correct way. Trying to remove the adjusting screws or the mounting clips while it is on the vehicle, will result in the mounting

*ears* being broken. I know from experience.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson

Reply to