93 3.3 DRB II Scan tool

This thread is no longer useful. It's flamed out. How about starting over?

Reply to
eldred30

Really? That's odd since I have customers who's 3.3 minivans are approaching 300K miles on the original timing chains and sprockets. Do tell, at what mileage are you shotgunning timing chains at on the poor bozos who are dumb enough to fall for your ploy?

So why did you claim that I had said that? And FWIW, the OP clearly stated that his sisters LHS had no power and barely ran. You REALLY need to pay attention a little bit better.

So, you're saying that you'd have to have it in the shop in front of your eyes before it would occur to you to check the cam timing.

On a first generation LH car.

You've been working as a mechanic how long again?

Why do you post to usenet if you can't think past the end of your nose Glen?

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Reply to
mic canic

Sorry Bozo, there are no "coil pacs" on a Ford 5.4 V-8 engine. Think up better lies next time.

No dip shit, it's put away for the winter.

Did you ever find a set of Dart cylinder heads for a small block Chrysler? -That- one was a real knee slapper.

Reply to
aarcuda69062