94 dodge caravan ignition

Hi everyone, my ignition is now fixed. The wire coming from the distributor was the culprit! The pickup wiring is in a sheath thet has a braided wire casing (a fine one). This sheath had rubbed through on the engine and ultimately one of the wires. I could make the engine stop by bending the goup and it would short out on this ? insulation? Anyway here is a clip of the van I put on YOUTUBE.

If you can't click on this just past it into your address bar.

Thanks again,

Ian

Reply to
ian marsh