94 Voyager Won’t shift no spedometer

Hello!

I have a 1994 Plymouth voyager (automatic) that will not shift out of low gear. It does shift about once a day usually when I first start it up in the morning. The spedometer also does not work, this just started Friday Night after it had been parked. I tried moving the gear select to 3rd gear but it still stays in low gear.

Does anybody have any ideas what could cause this?

Reply to
bjsweet

Probably one of the two speed sensors mounted to the side of the transmission... If the speedometer doesn't work, it's most likely the second one (closest to the output side of the trans).

Reply to
FeMaster

I totally agree with FeMaster. I had same symptoms on '99 Voyager. Only speed sensors were changed and then OK.

FD

"FeMaster" a écrit dans le message de news: bfjNg.23$7% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe07.lga...

Reply to
Fred D.

And 1000 people type in unison... "Output speed sensor."

Reply to
Steve