95 Cirrus snubs after starting

A lot of trups to the shop for this one. Most recently quite expensive for a new 'distributor head.'

But the snubbing problem always returns.

After sitting over nigth or a day, car won't turn over. I tried depressing the gas pedal to solve for flooding. That worked and gotr it going. But snubs returned not far from the driveway.

I left the car sit intending to have a tow. Came back on hour later and it started with no hiccups.

Past couple of days I've been 'practice starting', then shut down and return in an hour.

Reply to
loninappleton