95 Concorde keeps blowing fuse

Hey guy's,hope you can help me out.I've got a 95 concorde that keep

blowing the 20 amp fuse under the hood.It's the fuse marked Ing.,Run Start,and Acc.It seems to happen only in the morning.If you could poin me in the right direction it would be a great help.I need to get thi resolved ASAP,my wife is driving my truck!!! Thanks in advance.Jim(aka chryskiller

-- chryskille

this thread:

chryskiller

If you want to troubleshoot it to the component and wire level, the first step is to get accurate schematics. That means schematics from either an FSM or from a

subscription ($25 for one year, includes much info. from the FSM, including *all* schematics, plus access to TSB's) - do not rely on schematics from any aftermarket manuals.

Bill Putney