95 Concorde Steering Clunks

Just started making a sort of snap sound while turning. Have checked the outer tie rod ends, and as far as I can tell, the inners are Ok too. Any ideas?

Thank you, Ed

Reply to
Ed M

CV Joint or steering rack.

Reply to
PC Medic

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH THE SOUND BUT NEED MORE INFO EMAIL ME

Reply to
s61948f

Is this a single "snap" or does it make a sound with evey rotation of the tire? Does it make noise only when you turn or also when you hit a bump or hit the brake?

Reply to
Eric May