95 T&C Transmission Shudder

I seen to be experiencing "classic" transmission shudder. I've changed the fluid and filter, made sure the fluid was the right type and it helped quite a bit. Now what am I looking at to do. The TSB's say to change the pump and converter but I'm hoping that it might be simpler than that. New solenoid pack?

Reply to
Slartibartfast

Make sure the controller has the latest firmware. If not, get it flashed.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman