96 PS pump interchange?

I have a 96 with a 3.0 that has a fluid reservoir. The ps pulley has a chunk missing, it's plastric. Will a regular pump (w/o the reservoir) fit and work from another Chrysler car or van? I know the pulley has to line up and be the same size as the one I took off. I have tried SnapOn pulley remover and the old pulley is frozen on.

Reply to
Murf 013