97 town and country break pedal movement

Trying to figure out why the pedal pulsates when being depressed while stopping..wonder if its a warped rotor or a bad vacuum ..Any ideas would sure help..

Blaine

Reply to
Toppy

Spelling "brake" properly might help....

Reply to
elkhound

Provide more information. Miles since last brake job? Maintenance?

It's likely you need the front rotors resurfaced or replaced. I'd do the disc pads at the same time since you need to remove them to do the job anyway.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

I didn't know that this group was an english grammer group also!!

The pads were changed and the rotors turned 3 months ago,,I have

173,000 on the van. i know of the last 70,000 miles of maintainance but not the previous. The front end seems to be tight -no loose parts rattling-I will look this weekend to see if the rotors are out of round. Thanks for some of the suggestions
Reply to
Toppy

Do you have a hard pedal? I just replaced the brake booster in mine. It had been hissing for awhile and the let go. Took 2 feet on the pedal to stop the van. It must be common because Advance auto had the boosters in stock.

Eddie D

Reply to
Ed D