New member. Noise from left rear wheel

I recently purchased a used 2003 T&C LXI. I hear aloud noise from the left rear wheel when driving.The noise is worse(louder) when I have passengers. Can any body offer a clue?

Reply to
ujunwa

Not without hearing the noise!! could be a wheel bearing. why not take it back to the place you bought it from?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I bet it's either that or a tire. The increasing noise hauling more people sounds like the bearing.

Reply to
Joe

A lady I know had what sounds like the same problem with her Dodge minivan (close enough). Kind of a low whining noise? Varys with speed, but not different pavement? It turned out to be bearings. I thought it was her tires but when she eventually got new ones the noise remained.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Duller

Reply to