AC lights flashing continously

Hi all. Someone could tell me what to do with that. On my 98 Expresso, the back whiper, the back window defrost, all seem to work properly except the AC, but only the two AC lights lightens, flashing continously. The other buttons lights dont lighten. Thanks L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

you need to reset the ac system this is done by pressing two of the buttons on the heat controls, i am un sure of which two but i think its the top and bottom buttons on the controls this will cycle your air con if there is a fault with you air con the lights will flash due to a fault. you may also need the heater fan on

Reply to
ethos_one2000

Thank you. I did all that and after all the lights blinking for about 3 minutes it came back to only the two AC lights blinking like before. I can't beleive i am the only one having such a problem. L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

Reset procedure for auto climatecontrol Chrysle AC....

Hold down 3 buttons: Floor + Mix (Floor & Defrost) + Defrost for 10 seconds until display flashes. After a while it will stop flashing and the re-callibration is complete.

Car should be warmed up to operating temperature, fan on high.

Reply to
Deke