Air Bags

I am not connected with this sale but I thought I'd pass it on as it seems like a killer deal for the right person.

E-Bay Item number: 270155613474

(V)oPar Or No Car!

Reply to
hellshighway

That's your lie...you tell it

Reply to
maxpower

Strange the seller doesn't list the DC part numbers - I mean, if he's too lazy to research the applications to increase the value of his merchandise, how long would it take to simply write down the part numbers and type them into the auction listing. For minimum time and effort with info. he has sitting right in front of him, would probably increase the value to potential buyers if they wanted to go the one more step to research the part numbers for the applications.

Bill Putney