Air Conditioner Drain

Hello! Please forgive me if this is not in the right group.

I am having some problems with the air conditioner. I have a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager. I was wondering if anybody knows how to access the air conditioner drain.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
cyklone006

Located on the passenger side firewall just above the power steering pump. The sock can be taken off and cleaned out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I have cleaned the plastic tubing on the firewall of the engine compartment. I used amonia and water which went through.

Is there a line inside the passenger compartment.

Thanks again for your help!!

Reply to
cyklone006

Ok what is wrong with you car????????

Reply to
maxpower

If you are concerned about nasty smells from you A/C system, then THIS is what you need!

I was getting a mouldy socks kinda smell from the A/C vents on my 1994 Grand Caravan and I used DWD2. It did the job - as advertised and as promised.

Unfortunately, since my van was subsequently written off about 2 weeks after the treatment, I cannot atest to the long-term lasting effect, but it sure worked great while I had the van!

hth

Reply to
NewMan