Air filter replacement in Dodge Caravan

Hi, I have a 2004 dodge caravan. When I looked at the air filter set up, I was very surprised. It looks like to replace the air filter, I will have to remove not just two clamps, but also lots of other pipes.

Can anyone tell me how to do it systematically, before I try to figure it out myself.

Thanks,

Neelesh.

Reply to
nbm

There is a air intake resonator box that looks a lot like the air filter housing that needs to be removed to get to the air filter which is hidden beneath it. It is not difficult to remove.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

You are correct, just remove the 2 clamps and raise the lid to install the new filter. It may it easier if you were to remove the clamp at the throttle body but don't have to.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower