Airbag & horn don't work

I have a 96 grand voyager and my airbag light is on and horn doesn't work. I have a feeling it's a wiring problem. When I had a new am/fm radio insatall this happen over 5 years ago. They corrected the problem but now

5 years later I have the same problem. any Ideas
Reply to
dsmi456

jdoe

What Larry says. Take it to the dealer, they will replace the clockspring at no cost

Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech

Reply to
maxpower