Best Spark Plugs for Liberty?

My Liberty needs new plugs. What are the best ones that I should put in it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Oscar_lives

David C. Moller

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
David C. Moller

I still haven't re-plugged my 3 year old wrangler !

Reply to
James Hilins

I'm running SplitFire Triple Platinum in my Wrangler and I love 'em.

Reply to
Big Daddy

You are an evil, bad man Big Daddy. Evil! :)

Dave

David C. Moller

Wow, just 600 miles for a year's weekends :-) Let me guess - the weekend vehicle is a Jeep !

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >"David C. Moller" wrote: : >>

: >> New plugs after only one year (or less?). That's a new one to me! :) : >> But, if you're going to do it, I'd personally just replace with the : >> same make/model that are in there now. : >>

: >> Dave : >>

: >> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:27:44 GMT, "Oscar_lives" : >> wrote: : >>

: >> >My Liberty needs new plugs. What are the best ones that I should put in it? : >> >

: >> >Thanks in advance. : >> >

:
Reply to
Dave Milne

Yep, they should last a lot longer unless you really screwed something up. The best plugs for it are the OEM ones. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego