Blinking Lights - AC/Heat/RearWiper Controls - '97 T&C

Recently returned from long trip, and prior to leaving I disconnected positive cable from battery. Reconnected same and all is well except for blinking lights on climate control panel (AC, rear wipers, fresh/recirc air, etc)

Sometimes lights stop blinking after 20 minutes or so, sometimes they never stop. Heated air comes and goes, regardless of temp settings on both driver & passenger sides.

All fuses are OK. I've disconnected battery cables and "grounded" positive to negative in hopes of "zeroing" system, but problem persists.

Any ideas what I should check next?

Thanks! Doc

Reply to
captaindoc

With warm engine running, blower on HI, mode on PANEL, temp on COLD, push WASH and WIPE simultaneously for 5 seconds or until all LEDs light. After a few minutes, you should get to where only the WIPE LED is flashing. Push WIPE to exit. If you don't get there, then something is amiss and you will need to report specifically what the results are.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Wow, thanks for the quick reply and the excellent advice. It worked, and you have saved my sanity! Thanks!!!!!!

Reply to
captaindoc