92 Eagle Talon stalling in reverse

My talon sometimes quits when I back up particularly on a slope. It will start right up again and drives fine for the majority. It is an automatic transmission, 2.0 litre engine, no turbo. The problem is intermittent. The electrical on this car is also very touchy. I was told that it was the 02 sensor which I changed and it didn't work. Any suggestions. Thank you Kim

Reply to
heirloombooks

If you haven't already been here, this venue my be a better choice than this NG.

Ray

Reply to
nirodac