can you I.D this hubcap?

sorry I was posting to another car group. I have a couple old guys that can help. please disregard this one.
Reply to
Rob
Hi Rob, Same old guy is asking, but with a photo on photobucket this time. I thank you for your effort and time.
Reply to
howard
no no I have guys with books and websites out the wazzoo on another group.
one guy has said early 50s Oldsmobile but I cant confirm that
Reply to
Rob
hubcap site and a magnifying glass and enlarging the web page all agree!
Thanks again Howie/Howard
now to auction the &*#@% thing
Reply to
howard